Monday, March 7, 2016

The Weekend.

A weekend at the McKinney household is always full of adventure especially when you have children.

Sleeping in is a rarity.  The minute the sun started to rise on the horizon, the girls were up and about ready to start  their day.  Saturday and Sunday, my girls, invaded my craft room. Coloring was on their agenda.

Even though it was a  beautiful spring weekend,  in the 80's, citrus blooms in the air, with a few clouds here and there,  perfect kite flying weather I must say,  my girls stayed inside and colored up a storm. Their beautiful colorings adorn  our refrigerator now and my craft room, even though looks like a marker and crayon bomb went off, was filled with love.

Even at dinner, on Saturday night, at Buca di Beppo, coloring books along with my designs were in tow.  Ryan and I  watched them with love in our  hearts, thanking God for moments like these. How blessed we are.  Life is grand.

It's moments like these that make wonderful memories.

I will add, there was  one time this weekend coloring was  second on their mind.  The reason, a trip to the Sugar Bowl for ice cream with their dad.

Love and Happiness,
Morgan

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.
1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment