Monday, March 14, 2016

Hot Dog Pizza and Sunday Tailgate Party

Every have hot dogs on a pizza?

We did Saturday night.  Instead of ordering a pizza for delivery,  we decided making our own, together as a family, would be better.  Two pizzas, one Hawaiian style  and the other was  our girls creation, Hot Dog Pizza.  They  decided instead of pepperoni, hot dogs would be better, with  lots of cheese of course.  With dads help the hot dogs were sliced and arranged on the pizza which looked like  a work of  art.

The girls were over the moon with their creation.  In the oven it went and several minutes  later they were baked and  on the table ready to  be devoured.  Grace was said and then it was time to dig in.  I was sitting there just looking  at it and the question came, "Mom are you going to eat your pizza?"
"Of course." I replied with a smile.   After one bite, I have to say, it wasn't all that bad. What  made it more ok was the fact it was created by our  girls and  made with love.

Sunday was date day.  The girls spent the day with my parents, and Ryan and I were off to Phoenix International Speedway  for the Nascar Race.  Met friends, watched the race, and tailgated afterwards. Had the most  delicious Asian Slaw  with ramen noodles. Truly a must have for any tailgating party or get together. I will get the recipe for you and  share it here in the next  couple of days. Trust me when I  say  you must try it,  so delicious.

It was a  wonderful weekend with  family and friends. I am so blessed.

Now Monday is here and it's time to get back into my artistic mood and draw.

Love and Happiness,
Morgan  

3 comments:

  1. Fairies R fake, dear.
    The Holy Spirit is as real as death.

    trustNjesus, girl.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout
    celebrating our eternal resurrection.

    The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    God's truer than life:
    we all bite-the-dust.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairies R fake, dear.
    The Holy Spirit is as real as death.

    trustNjesus, girl.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout
    celebrating our eternal resurrection.

    The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    God's truer than life:
    we all bite-the-dust.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contacted him and he help me cast a reunion spell that help my situation with 48hours, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any problem at:
    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete